Exhibitions and achievements:
- Represented by Art Nou Millenni Gallery, Barcelona, at the Art Baho art fair, 2017 and Vision of Today group show, 2018.
- Studies exhibited as part of the John Lyon School charity exhibition in December 2016
- ‘Women of Light’ was longlisted for the BP Portrait Award 2016.
- ‘Women of Steel’ featured in the Oaktree and Tiger Ashurst Art Prize longlist and the University of Edinburgh’s Dangerous Women Project in 2016.
- 6th-18th November 2015, ‘Sheroes’, group show at the Bhavan Centre and The River Gallery in Hammersmith.
- 10-12 July 2014, ‘The 2014 ZAP Summer Members Exhibition’, exhibitor in group show, in Bond House Gallery, ASC Studios, Bond House, London, SE14 6BL.
- 3rd-4th May 2014, ‘The New Venus’, arts event at Brixton East Gallery, where I took part in an interactive live portrait project in association with the not-for-profit organisation, Making Herstory.
- 7th November – 4th December 2013, Solo exhibition, Kahaila, 135 Brick Ln, London, Tower Hamlets E1 6SB.
- 7th September 2013, Pegasus Theatre Art Fair, exhibitor, Magdalen Rd, Oxford, OX4 1RE.
- 27-28 July 2013, Oxford Art Fair, exhibitor, The Fishes, North Hinskey, Oxford, OX2 0NA.
- 18 – 28 July 2013, ‘Contemporary Painting’, exhibitor in group show at The Brick Lane Gallery, 196 Brick Lane, London, E1 6SA.
- 1st – 31st May 2013, ‘Rough Science’, solo exhibition at the Brady Arts Centre, 192-196 Hanbury Street, London, E1 5HU.
Reviews, features and articles:
- ‘Women of Steel’ featured in the University of Edinburgh ‘Dangerous Women’ project [http://dangerouswomenproject.org/2016/08/03/women-of-steel/] in August 2016
- “This is an intelligent, thought-provoking, and confident debut by a bold and exciting new artist” – Fine Art London [http://www.fineartslondon.com/2013/05/09/rough-science-satdeep-grewal]
- Article featured in ‘Interactions’, Journal by the Institute of Physics [http://www.journalsofphysics.org/interactions/file_60285.pdf].
- Featured on Londonist’s ‘Week in Geek’ [http://londonist.com/2013/05/wigmay.php].
- Featured on Informed London’s ‘Thing to do today’ [http://informedlondon.com/13672/rough-science-brady-arts-and-community-centre-until-friday-31-may-2013].
- Future Fest Visual Arts Workshop, 11th-22nd August 2014, in association with the Lyric Theatre Hammersmith. Satdeep led a 10-day workshop with twelve 11-19 year olds from West London as part of Future Fest. The workshop culminated in a 2-day exhibition at the Lyric Theatre.
- Family Sculpture Workshop, 29th May 2014, York House, 50 Andover Road, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 6JW. An arts workshop with challenging families which Satdeep ran together with West Berkshire Council’s Family Intervention Team.